Burdick

Kategori: Community

www.morriscountyks.org

Koordinater: 38.562942, -96.845717

Information om Burdick

www.morriscountyks.orgThis area was originally known as Linsdahl. It was then called Linsdale. The town name was changed to Burdick in 1887. Burdick began as a cattle town. It was founded in the 1880s. Burdick is an unincorporated community, but it does have a post office. The population now is under one hundred.


Bilder och dokument från Burdick

Visa fler bilder & dokument ›



Tillbaka till överordnad plats

Publicerad av

Lorna Nelson